That's right the unwanted Aunt Flo came to town, and I for last 2 years was not excited about her visit. I wasn't shocked either though! So, I quess it is time to give the Letrozole a try, shoot it won't hurt.
Kelby and I had discussed this right when I started seeing the infertiltiy specialist. We said that we would give Letrozole a try for a couple of months. Well, the last doctors visit we told him what we would like to try first which be Letrozole only. However, now I am just getting really impatient and anxious. I just want to try this month if not I want to do the meds with the IUI (intrauterine insemination) the next month. I know most of you are going to say try it out for a couple of months. But if you understood the frustration and all the ups and downs you go through you would totally understand. If nothing works than we will just go through an adoption agency. Plus, I don't won't to be a raving lunatic on meds for several months.
Yes, I've been told that sometimes when your on Clomid, Letrozole etc. that you can become a little crazy or have a hostile mood swings. I quess this would be natural seeing that both of these meds are making you produce more hormones/progestrone. I am anxious to see how it will affect myself. Will I be physco, mental or just a plain b****?! Hopefully for Kelby's sake I will not be effected by this medication. If so everyone who knows my husband, he always will flat out tell you the truth. If this happens everyone be on the look out for a phone call for Kelby needing a place to sleep.
4 comments:
You are such a laid back person, I doubt you will totally go psycho crazy. So do you have to wait another month to get on it, or will it be soon?
Ill say prayers that it goes well!! I am loving your updates!
I found you through Heidi's blog and just wanted to say that it does NOT matter what anyone else says. You do what you and your husband want to do. You are right when you say that no one but you knows how your feeling, even someone who has been through it. We all deal our own way and whatever way you choose is just right..I had to give myself this lecture for a few years before I finally just worried about my family and no one elses. Good luck with this!
It is great to hear from you! I will keep you in my prayers. We tried for a long time too before we got pregnant and I can totally relate to the ups and downs. I will pray it happens very soon for you two!
Post a Comment