Monday, September 13, 2010

4 Month Old Day Schooler

His own personal crib.
His name above his crib.

Lincoln't cubby at day school.

Our 4mo Litte Man, first day of day school.

My how time flies by.
I can't believe our little man is now 4 months old.
He is gaining so much personality and talks constantly.
On Sept. 7th he started his first day at day school.
All the women just love him and say he is the best baby.
He is the only boy in his class which I find odd seeing that most of the
girls I knew having babies were all boys.
Well at least he has his pick of ladies!
As of right now this is what he is up to:
Has figured out what his hands are for.They are constantly in his mouth.
Lots of Drooling
Trying to master flipping from his back to tummy.  He figured out tummy to back real quick.
Loves to talk. Hmmm...I think he got that from his grandma's and aunt.
Giggling (My personal fav)
He is growing so much. Not sure how much yet. We go to the doctor in a week.
I can't wait to see how big he is and hopefully we will start cereal.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Aw Haley, he looks like he has the sweetest disposition. I just want to give him a big hug! How has school been going? And how has mama been?