Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Many Faces of Five Month Food Lover








Lincoln started on cereal (striped bib pictures 1st day). He loved it and wanted more. Note: crying picture is him wanting more.  He wanted to grab his spoon hence the gagging picture. The last three pics are of trying carrots. He loves his food and we yet to find something he doesn't like.  We have now started on sweet potatoes, all made per his domesticated momma.  I actually have enjoyed making it, it is kind of fun.

3 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

so sweet! I want to meet this little fella so bad!!!! Micah and I will have to plan a trip to see ya'll!

Jill said...

Way to go big boy! I hope he keeps up liking all his food!! And way to go Mama for making it all.

Anonymous said...

My sweet little grandson. I hope he always likes his food.