Thursday, October 25, 2012

How Cute Is This Guy



Is he not pretty darn cute!  Mrs. Michelle took these at Highland Day School, I think they turned out great.
For some odd reason they seem to be the only people (other than a photographer) to get him to look at a camera.  These really capture him and he is pretty much like this all the time, except for the toddler tantrums.

I love this little guy so......much! He makes might heart melt even if we are going through those terrible two's.  Most of you might hear me talk about the tantrums more often than but we really have a lot of fun together.  

He loves to play football outside in the front yard! He is very specific on playing in the front yard and it is either Tiger football or Horns.  Lately he has really LOVED to love on his dogs and play with them.  I think most of the time they like it too! He is talking up a storm and for the most part you can gather up exactly what he is saying.  Now a days he is very clear and remembers things from far back (crazy how they have great memories).  I have come to the conclusion that he eats like his mom and his dad.  I am snacker and he could snack all day going without a full meal.  He can also be picky, some days he likes tacos and other days he doesn't.  

Pete & Repeat in the house!! Lincoln says whatever he wants to do over and over and over again.  He also loves to repeat the security system.  Our security system always annouces what door has been open and soon after you hear Lincoln repeat it.

He sure is a funny little guy and I think he knows it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MeMo agrees with ALL you wrote-he IS just way too cute & I love him soooooo muuuuuch