So I will begin with a blog post title that I thought to write while Kelby was overseas....
Japan-Shman
This was to be about of course my 3 weeks minus the hubby who was in Japan. It really wasn't too terrible, Week 1:great, Week 2: not-so great, and Week 3: descent but utterly exhausting. Kelby had a wonderful time trying new things and seeing some pretty amazing things. As most wives whose husbands have been gone awhile I was super excited to see him. He brought home plenty of little treats for both Lincoln and I in pretty little wrapppings.I am saving the wrappings for someone's special birthday or maybe Christmas, who knows.
Before Japan it was London and well I fell off the face of blog world on this. I forewarned any who read that this blog might take awhile, 5 months later awhile,ha.
Good-Bye London & Hello France
So last I left off was the Victoria & Albert Musuem, I think. And....once again it is a must see. I really can't remember in what all order we did things from here so just bare with me. This might just be a lot of pictures.
On my list of must sees, The Tower of London.
I was a big fan of the Tudors and of this time period in general.
Fasinating. And the jewels, oh the jewels.
The Tower of London
Good Ole' Big Ben
I was with a group of Kelby's co-workers this day.
We walked all over the place and it was so nice that everything was somewhat close .
Next and a short distance from Big Ben was Wesminster Abbey.
Beautiful Wesminster Abbey.
Unfortunately we missed the last tour guide.
Next we took a river boat ride on the Thames.
This was Tower Bridge at night, what an amazing site.
Well, Hello Paris is just going to have to wait until next blog.
Sorry for the tease but this is about all I am up for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment