As I was reading a friend's blog I realized I haven't really blogged about the little bean. Our little bean is doing quite well as am I.
Here baby's stats so far:
7 weeks - it's a baby! hearate 174 very lively.
15 weeks - heart rate 155
19 weeks - heart rate 156
21 weeks - heart rate 145
26 weeks - heart rate 150's, passed glucose, head down
28 weeks - heart rate 150"s, head down
30 weeks - hear rate 140's, head down
I have been able to feel our little bean move and groove since about 18 weeks. At 19 weeks we had the Big ultrasound. We aren't finding out again with this little one. I know, I know annoying but fun! Little Bean looked great he/she had a chubby little tummy and from the profile looks like Lincoln. I think I look at these pictures every other day. I am trying to figure out if it is a he or she but alas I have come to no conclusion. I have tried to be a lot healthier with this little one in ways of eating and excercise (which has fallen off the radar). Lincoln loves to pat my belly and he can't seem to make up his mind whether boy or girl either. I am starting to see the baby actually punch/kick my stomach. This is mainly in the mornings and evenings though baby is getting more active in the afternoons. This is one of my favorite parts of being preggo. Unlike Lincoln this baby sits on my bladder and I am not a fan. I feel like I have to run to the restroom every hour and I already feel like I waddle. Baby is constantly on the right side of my belly in a little ball. Eating well.....I eat all the time always have preggo or not. Cravings at first were salads, fruit etc. and still are but I am craving sweets a lot. I love using Lincoln as an excuse to go get ice cream, he LOVES ice cream. It usually becomes our after school snack at least once a week.
Lately at my appointments the baby is always head down. I have a lot of heartburn with this one too! Anything that has tomato in it I know to make sure to take my tums before bed time. Spicy food gets me too, so I try to not eat as much but it's SO Hard.
The nursery is slowly coming along. Probably won't be completed until end of January. So more to post on that because it is also our guest bedroom. I hoping before Christmas so....cross your fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment