Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The G-Rated Version

Okay, so I have decided to start a blog. At first I use to laugh at Kelby for blogging because he would make fun of my myspace. I will have to admit that I am little tired of myspace even though I will keep my space up just so I can check in on all my other friends who use it.

Since my husband has a blog that sometimes gets a little hairy in some areas, this will be the clean version. Mostly I will do most of keeping everyone up to date on what is going on with the Davis'. And there will be no false advertisement of Kelby and I being pregnant. I told Kelby that nobody would think that it was funny counting myself and I was right no one thought it funny.

So here we are The Davis Daily, maybe this will make me better at taking pictures of our adventures. So, you ask what is going with the Davis'. Kelby has been traveling quite a bit, in fact I have only seen him for about 20 min. since two Sundays ago. Good thing I have my dogs! Also, Kelby finally broke down and got me cable and the internet. Yeah!!!

While Kelby has been gone I have had such interesting days, well actually only this week. Let's see while I was preparing to get my cable, my dogs decided to go A-wall. Poppy our lab, who is very smart decided she was going to jump through our broken window( that's a later story) and visit Mr. Cable guy. While I pulled her away and put her in the backyard, Scout the other dog decided to run in and bite the cable guy. Yep, that really made my morning! While I through Scout in the kennel Poppy then proceeds to jump through the window again and run out the front door. So here's a overall picture: The cable guy is sitting on our front porch, I run out with que tips and peroxide throwing it at him, then jump in the car driving down the street for my lab. This all happening within 10-15minutes. I have to say my morning really didn't start off all that well. But now I just have to laugh at it!

So there is just a small preview of what this blog will be about. Plus, it gives me something to do while Kelby is traveling.

3 comments:

Boot Camp said...

SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCITING MORNING! WE MISS YOU BOTH AND CAN"T WAIT UNTIL YOU COME TO MIDLAND!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

Foster Facts said...

Glad you started a blog!! I think Micah and I are going to break down and get one too. Its the "in" thing right now and we arent very hip! :) By the way....I got so mad this morning when I read Kelbys blog an April fools! I could have strangled him!! :) Anyway, I cant wait to see you in a few weeks!

kelly said...

Hey Hayley! Glad to hear all about you and Kelby. Sounds like ya'll are having fun with all the craziness around you! Hope to see ya soon.