Hi There! Well, if I was a good wife and read my husband's blog on a day to day basis, I would have known that he informed everyone of our troubles. Yes, for 2 long years of baby making we are finally going to an Infertility Specialist. It kind of makes me feel a little relief knowing that these guys make babies on a daily basis.
So far Kelby and I check out A-okay! About a week ago on Friday, I had my ovaries skoped out with the ultrasound machine. It was pretty interesting to say the least. I have always wondered what they really look like. And the pictures in the books are pretty precise. The ultrasound techs seemed to say they thought everything looked good. I had fourteen eggs in my left and eight in my right. So my biological clock is ticking at the right pace. However, we are not sure if all my eggs looked good. They also drew some blood, I am not quite sure for what but I am sure it will tell us something.
Kelby and I are still out of town in Texas but I have an appointment Weds. when we are back. I am ready to hear what our next step will be. I think it is pretty much up to us, we just need to let the doctor know and I am sure he will tell us whether we should go further. I think the next step for us will be IUI. This basically the turkey baster way to make a baby no sex involved. However, we will probably have to wait till next month to do so.
I will keep you in touch with what is going on as far as procedures etc. Keep up all the prayers because we definitely need them.
2 comments:
Turkey basting worked for us!! Are you going to need shots or anything? You are in my thoughts & prayers!! Let me know if you need anything....
Much love,
Lucinda Jaine
So how did the Dr. appt. go today? I have been wanting to talk to you about this. I'll call you tomorrow! You guys have been in my prayers!
Post a Comment