Friday, May 30, 2008

Looking Good

Hey, everyone this is going to be pretty short and sweet. On Weds. Kelby and I went to my doctor at the infertilty place. According to the test they ran two weeks ago everything is fine. My eggs look healthy and I am producing the right amount. Pretty much the decision was left for Kelby and I to decide what we wanted to do. I think for right now we will just be taking the drug Letrozole starting next month. I can't start at this point yet because it was too late for this month. So, if Kelby and I do not get pregnant this month then we will start the pills.

I am sure many of you might not want to know this but I am going tell you any way. I have what we call (meaning the doctors) a tilted cervix. Bascially it is not straight like most people. So I ask Dr. Murray which way is best way to help Kelby's little boys and girls inside the cervix. To my surprise, not really Kelby's, he told me that I need to lay flat on my stomache for 10 min and then on back. For most of you women who are not tilted they tell you to prop your butt in the air and stick your legs up. Well, this is has obviously not worked for Kelby and I. So maybe this new way might just be the trick. So, keep the prayers going hopefully in a couple of weeks we will get the answer we've long awaited. Love ya, and thanks for all the prayers so far!!

4 comments:

Foster Facts said...

Glad to hear that there is some good news!!

Mauri said...

Good Luck Haley! We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you guys.

Leigh Ann said...

We are praying for you guys!

Kelly said...

When were u in Texas?!?!?!? Thanks for calling! :) Hope all is well with y'all and we'll be praying that this next step works! Hope u don't mind, but I added u to our blog...I'm new to it and need friends! :) Love ya!