Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trip to Tejas



So, Kelby and I went to Texas and had a great time visiting. We loved that there was no humidity, well except for Dallas. It was really good to see all our friends, we miss them. Most of them have now started their families, so it was neat to meet their newest additions. Oh, and it was really fun getting to perm my husbands hair with my mom. Yep, it was pretty curly but it has lost most of it now. But he now has some great volume As I went to Mckinney for the rest of my week, Kelby had is mancation (see his blogs for pics.) These are pics of my niece and nephews who live in McKinney. I finally got to see Jak play t-ball and was really good. He didn't have to use the "t" to hit all the balls. And he also got 2 outs on first, to get him the game ball for that night. Actually most of the team got game balls, but an Aunt's got to brag right!!! The bottom to picks are of the middle sister Sadie. She is definitely a Diva, but kind of turning shy now to other people. Trey is the sweetest baby he loves to cuddle, may favorite part was gettin him to sleep when it was nap time. Well, see Kelby's blog I am sure that he will post pictures from the Mancation.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe Jack is already so big! I remember when your sis was pregnant for the first time. They are all so cute!

Jill said...

What do the diaper bags look like? Do you have a website or any other stuff I could look at???