And I just don't know what Jeff is doing!
Yes, this past weekend Kelby and I made another trip to Texas. I know!!! We went for his good friend Julie's wedding. I have never been to Paris so that was a first. The trip down there wasn't suppose to be that long. But of course with the luck that Kelby and I have we got stuck in traffic outside of Little Rock. We literally were close to finishing up our trip and were at a total stand still basically for 1 1/2 hr. We moved a grand total of 3 miles!! The hold up was a semi truck which had blown up on the highway. Kelby and I think that the hwy. patrol didn't get there very fast, because we was horrible. So, any whoo back to the wedding. It was really nice, and the reception was a lot of fun. I was good for the most part and drank my water. No more episodes like last time. I let Kelby have his fun and he definitely did. I wish I had a recorder with me so that you could here his giberish. Overall, we had a great time and were happy to get to visit with some friends.
4 comments:
I think that look on my face is the look of "drinking 2 or 3 bottles of wine face".
Happy Anniversary!!!! Love ya!
You look so beautiful! I can't believe that you don't live in Texas! But Tennessee is a good place to live:) I am adding you to my blog list and I will be praying for you guys!
Hey girl! How the heck are you??? So fun to catch up with you through your blog!
Post a Comment