Monday, July 28, 2008

One Wild Night




On Saturday we celebrated Emily's bachelorette party. Let me just say that the next morning none of us felt very good. Not only was it Emily's last night as a single gal but it was also her 26th birthday. She just moved to Mempis with her soon to be husband and is now a new friend. So it started out with a few drinks and snacks. Then some games followed by more drinks. So we called us a cab and it was off to Backstreet. This was a new place to Emily and I since we had never been. It was a great place for us because we weren't going to get hit on. Yep, that is right it was a gay bar! We first went to the dragqueen show in the another part of the bar. Then after the show we went into another part which was a huge dance floor. I had alot of fun dancing all night and felt it all day on Sunday plus the drinks that were consumed. In fact I want go into much details but here is a count down what else happened:
  1. I decided at 3:30 in the morning it was time to call a cab.
  2. Got frantic because I couldn't find my camera.
  3. Got home @ 4:00 in the morning.
  4. Took some tylenol, drank some water.
  5. Laid in Bed
  6. Got super duper sick to where my husband stayed up cleaning!!!
  7. Took a shower 6:00.
  8. Laid down on couch and went to sleep until 12:00.
  9. Got up went to get my car.
  10. Searched for phone @ bars we went to.
  11. Called yellowcab, they found my camera.
  12. Went and got my camera
  13. Recouperated the rest of the day.
  14. It will be a long time before I decide to consume that much alcohol in one night.

3 comments:

Foster Facts said...

HA!! Glad to hear that you survived!! Miss you!

Jill said...

Ah...I'm glad to see the old Hayley is still in there! So was everyone else as bad off as you, or did you just decided to make it extra special???

Jill said...

Oh, by the way, your bangs are really cute!