Kelby has become quite the karoking fellow. This is him and Neil.
My fellow c0-worker Heather joined us for the festivities.
This girl asked for people to come sing with her. She probably meant
her friends but I felt that I needed to join!!
This is Michael and Erica whom we had the party for.
Okay, so I still have to get the picture thing correct. So these events happened opposite of the way they are shown. Our friends Michael and Erica orginally from Wisc. moved about 3 weeks ago to Wyoming. I hope that you guys are enjoying it and we miss you!! This past weekend Kelby and I traveled to Missouri for my cousin Lisa's wedding. I really enjoyed getting to see my cousins because we haven't seen each other in awhile. It was so much fun talking about the past, there were some pretty funny stories. The wedding was really nice and sweet. I wish we would have had more time to hang out.
3 comments:
Do you guys ever stay home? I feel like you are traveling some place every weekend! Maybe that is a sign that you will travel to come see me sometime!!!! I love my Hayley and miss you tons!
Hi Hayley!!! Just letting you know Im checking up on your blog!! When are you coming to OD again? We need another girls night out!!
Thanks for thinking of us and we miss y'all too! You know, there's not one place (yet) to sing in Cowboy Country? Oh well, I'll just have to get a Karaoke machine for the house! Could you imagine...
Post a Comment