a photo by his favorite animal the rhino.
The giraffes were my favorite. This giraffe was
just born about a month ago, and was so cute!
Trey enjoyed his balloon that he received at the
Children's museum.
Here is Jak with his first pulled
tooth.
A couple of weeks ago my mom, sister and her kids came into town. It was the first time that my family has come to visit and I was very excited to see them. My nephews and nieces have grown so much and they say the funniest things. Jak the eldest lost his first tooth while visiting. My niece told her mom (my sister) that she "spat on her." That was funny and sad because she got a spanking. My youngest nephew Trey loved barking at the dogs when there was glass between them, however not so much when they got closer. It was an eventful 3 days that they were here. We went to the zoo the first day and were pretty much there all day. Then we took the kids too there very first Hibachi experience. They loved it! The next day we went to the Children's museum and then shopping. I give BIG PROPS to my sister, I only spent a couple of days with the kids and they were me out. That whole following week I was very lazy around the house.
Other news: Kelby has stopped traveling at least till next year.
My fertility doctor moved to Chatanooga, so we will see a new doctor in December.
We have had no luck so far with the Letrozole, however, it is pretty hard to make a baby when your husband travels most of the month. So in Nov. if we are not pregnant we are going to do an ultrasound to how thin or thick my cervix is, which will determine our next move. If it is okay we will go on to do an IUI with Letrozole. If it is not we will have to take a much more assertive step. So we will see as I always say!
Oh I am going to post a couple of pictures from about a month ago, we went to a couple of concerts.
4 comments:
Yea...a new post! I was wondering if you had fallen off the end of the earth. You look so pretty in that first picture with you and Kelby! I love your hair! I'm glad your hubby is going to home for a while.
Thanks for the update!!! Your niece and nephews are so cute! Maybe the mustache will help contraception :~)
I really missed you at our reunion...I wish you could have been there:(
I'm glad you will have your husband at home more. Good luck with the baby makin!
Your neice and nephews are too cute. I think the middle one looks like your dad. Hey, do you remember Brittany Bushman? I went to her wedding in Asheville, NC this weekend. We had a blast. I would totally move that way! The trees are incredible. Russ Fowler lives in Cookville and he met up with us for a day.
Post a Comment