Friday, December 26, 2008

Beware, Possible Long Blog












Okay, well it has been quite awhile since I have blogged. Since Thanksgiving on it has been a whirlwind. For Thanksgiving Kelby's dad,stepmom, and sister came into town, which was nice because we wouldn't have made it to Texas. I cooked my first turkey dinner, which was all the rave. Ha! No, I did get lots of compliments on the turkey it was delicious. We went to Sun Studio where Elvis first recorded and it was really cool. While Kelby's dad,Kathy, and Alexa went to Graceland, we got most of our Christmas shopping done. We also took them to a Memphis Grizzlies b-ball game, which they are a little better than last year. Alexa, Kelby and I played tons of guitar hero and we played lots of Scene It.

First week of December, again crazy. In the midst of getting ready to leave for Aspen,CO I thought I could have cookie party. Why I don't know?! But it went off without a hitch! Kelby's mom and friends came in that night too. Kelby ran the 1/2 marathon for St. Jude's that weekend and that is partly why they came to see us. So that Saturday, we went to cheer Kelby into the baseball stadium after his 1/2 marathon. That night we hit up Tunica to see if we would have any luck at winning, not such thing happened. Gambling is not really fun when your not winning.
The next week I got ready to leave Aspen. Trying to get as much of the rest of the Christmas shopping done. I left that Thurs. and worked on decorating a house for about a week. I am going to stop here for right now because the Aspen story is long and funny now but not at the time. To continue....





1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Holidays my sweet friend!!! I miss you. Can't wait to hear all about Aspen! Hey, last night I was thinking about yours and my champagne days!!!