Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Photos from the Past Months

Night out with our neighbors and friends.
Oops, forgot to turn this one around. This is
part of New Year's. Mindy and Greg were
jamming.

Playing quitar hero @ the Dodd's over the
Christmas holidays.


Sadie opening her Christmas presents!



Trey, my youngest nephew loving riding the
mall toys.




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey girl! Glad you commented...I had been wondering how things were going with you and just hadn't made it around to your blog to find out. I just want to commend you for your joyful spirit in the midst of this trial with getting pregnant. I pray you are able to have your hearts desire to have children! You look beautiful too by the way!

Mindi said...

Yes we are going to Craig and Nadine's Wedding!! I know the Lawsons are going as well! I think we are thinking of going 3-4 days early then staying through the wedding (Lawson's too). WE are so excited for the vacation... and the wedding too!