Hey There! Well I don't have much going on lately. Kelby and I have been doing some research on adoption. We haven't done any more fertility treatments. We just needed a break and right now just enjoying ourselves.
This past week I went to Nashville to visit my cousin and attend her baby shower. We had a really good time, everytime we get together we reminense ( I don't think I spelled that correctly) on the good old days. She is having a baby boy, Harrison Michael due in March. I can not wait to meet him. Kelby just hung out here in Memphis, showers are just not his thing. Ha! He and our neighbor attended a Memphis basketball game and then later that night played guitar hero. That is usually what we do with our neighbors, they are really getting good. I am little rusty but still can play on medium.
Super Bowl Sunday, our neighbors friends had a party. I was driving in from Nashville so I just met everyone out there. The boys all played a poker game, and Kelby wound up winning. We all got a little tipsy and then played of course guitar hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment