Yes, you heard it! We are giving the hormones shots a try. Last Friday Kelby and I went to the dr.'s office so that she good go over the info. that we went over in Dec. So, once Kelby heard what exactly the Repronex and Ovidrel do and that it was understand that multiples are highly unlikely, it was a go. The Repronex is was will help me produce good healthy eggs which I pretty much do already, but it produces a better selection. So first I start my Letrozole then on day 5 I take my first shot and after three days I go in for an Ultrasound and blood work. If everything is a go then I take my Ovidrel shot which will release the eggs and then within 36 hrs we will have an IUI. So now you know how it works.
Well, Kelby and I had to take a shot class on Mon., which cost 40.00 and lasted maybe 8 minutes,no joke. Well, let me just tell you that I am not fond of getting shots. I used to take shots every week when I was young for alergies. I wish I had those nurses to do this everyday for me. So I rub the alcohol in a spot on my tummy and shoot some water out of the syringe and into my tummy. I went slow because first of all I am not sure of myself but that wasn't the best thing to do. OUCH! It definitely didn't feel good! It kind of felt like I had just gotten stung by a bee and lasted for about 3 - 5min. I decided maybe a faster approach would be best for me. The nurse told me that since the medicine is actually more CC's that I might feel a little more discomfort. Great just what I wanted! SometimesI begin to question why i am doing this not really !hopefully a little bundle of joy will come out of all this pain. So cross your fingers and say lots of prayers.
1 comment:
Hayley,
You did not tell me you had a blog! I found it by looking how people got to my blog. I have lots of reading to do to catch up on your life!
Post a Comment