Friday, March 20, 2009
Pray for Brinlee
Hello all who read, lately I feel like the bearer of bad news but I just have some people that need a lot of praying. This time it is for some friends of mine from high school. My friend Kelly from Odessa just informed me today with this news. They just moved back to Texas about a month before April was due to give birth to their second daughter. On March 13th April gave birth to Brinlee @ College Station and things just didn't seem right. Brinlee didn't cry when she was born and didn't seem to respond to any pricks in her foot. Kelly said that she just had no response and was very lathargic. They rushed Brinlee to Houston's Childrens hospital and the dr.'s just haven't had any positive news since she has been born. Right now she is on life support hanging on for dear life. My wish is that I can get everyone who reads this blog to pray for Brinlee to make a mircaulous recovery and to give April and Bobby as well as their families the strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment