Friday, May 8, 2009

Quick Stop!

Just making a quick stop in to say....that I got approved to take my NCIDQ examination in fall. It is not the most exciting thing since I am going to have to study my butt off. Hopefully though I will pass the test so I can officially call myself an "interior designer."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hayley, you are a designer whether is is "official" or not! But how exciting - good luck!!! Also love the photos of the "grandogs" - what posers they both are, huh?!

Mindi said...

glad kelby thought that we looked buff! We are READY for Mexico!!

booker said...

I'm so proud of you and Kitty will be too:)

booker said...

That last comment is from me Leigh Ann, I didn't realize I use logged in as Jason:)

Honeyed Hashette said...

Good Luck! You will do a wonderful job! Take the STEP class, practice the practicum portion (over and over) and take the practice tests at the end of each chapter and you will do GREAT!