Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Sweet Girls.....or Should I say Dogs?!

Poppy the youngster, she was
being a little shy from the camera.
Scout our oldest, loves to pose, if you can't tell!

Poppy in the mood to take pics, she
personally likes the close ups.



I love that Scout is tilting her head.
Okay, so since Kelby and I have no children our dogs are our "Girls." Most of the time we call Poppy "big girl" and Scout "little girl." I was just outside one day and decided to bring my camera out since it was a great sunny day, no rain in sight. So I just started snapping away, Scout was the most cooperative, Poppy mainly wanted to run back and forth the fence line to talk to her friends. So I had to be fair and post the same amount of pictures of my girls, so I had to take another pic of Poppy in the house.


No comments: