Well, here are some pictures finally. The first day we were there we hit the ground running. We hit Central Park, Times Square, Rockafeller center, and the top of the Empire State building. I loved where Cassie and Ryan, our cousins lived they had a great place in Upper East Manhattan. They were close to it seemed everything. They lived about 5-6 blocks from Central Park, which is the picture where Kelby and I are in front of the pond. And just a few more blocks down was the Guggenheim museum.
We took the subway to most placese which were fun. I took a picture of the wall down by the subway train. I just loved the subway, don't ask me why but I thought it was great. It probably wouldn't have been if we didn't have Ryan and Cassie guiding us.
So the second day we went down to China Town, dowtown by the New York Stock Exchange, and walked up and down Soho during the day. That night we went to Brooklyn to hear one of there friends play at this cool little bar called Sycamore. Sunday, we went to the Guggenheim which had a large exhibit of Frank Lloyd Wright, which I am a huge fan of his work. If you don't know who he was, he was an amazing architect who was way before his time. My favorites are Falling Water and the Robi house. Any whoo, we had a blast and will post a few more pictures.
3 comments:
I love the black and white pic. You two always seem to have so much fun. Makes me smile.
Erika
Looks like y'all had a blast! Love the b/w pic - so cute! Hope y'all are doing great! Miss you!
We went to NYC two Christmases ago and had a great time. Looks like you did, too!! I hope to go back someday...we'll see.
Post a Comment