Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Thoughts.....

1. Do people notice that their car is smoking like crazy? Talk about pollution! I saw this truck today smoking like crazy and making every car behind it inhaling the lovely fumes.

2. Kelby and I have yet to go back to P90X. We like good food too much, except Kelby is still running so it just falls off of him anyway.

3. Our dogs are stinky, I keep saying I am going to give them a bath.

4. I am taking the NCIDQ in Oct. Whenever I tell this to some people they answer with something smug like," so you have questions about paint colors?" Hate that question, I usually politely respond with it is way more detailed than that and is very hard too pass.

5. When am I ever going to have fully furnished house?!

6. Sunday, after tailgating we met this really nice guy, Eli. I was a little tipsy and decided to ask the guy which way he swayed so that I can maybe hook him with someone. Yep, I am a little brave after some beverages!

7. I am watching Greek right now, love it! oh and So You Think You Can Dance.

8. Kelby and I have now attended 3 meetings of PATH to fulfill our 10 weeks so that we may adopt.

9. I wish people were flies on the wall at my work. We have quite the funny/odd conversations.

10. I think it is true that you start losing a bit when you get older. Definitely at work! I feel like my mom more and more, "love ya mean it."

11. I joined Jr. League this year and have yet to make an appearance at meetings. I have a valid excuse.

12. Tomatoes with mozarella, my new favorite thing to eat.

More to follow I having brain farts!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You so crazy. I love your random thoughts!

Chris and Merry said...

I love it! Keep it coming!