Oh, my gosh let me just tell you that Friday's around the office are boring. Pretty much only three of us work while the others take it off. Must be nice right?! That is what I say, especially now that I am preggo and on top of that could use a good nap. So, I have pretty much done all the work I can possibly do on Friday and it only took me about 3 hrs to do it all. I guess you are wondering what I do with the rest of the 5hrs that I am here. Let me just tell you:
I have been looking for fabric for the nursery. I already have the crib picked out, not bought, but in waiting. No need to rush I have about 7 months to pull it together. Kelby and I decided last night on a fabric to use it is super cute and different.
I also check every piece of email,blog, and facebook info about four times. I mean why not?! What else am I going to do with my time?
Then I eat, quite a bit. Usually a banana or apple then later on some cheese nips. I love hot chocolate right now so I try to have a cup a day. It is especially nice since it is cool outside. Kelby calls me the eating machine lately, but when baby wants to eat I feed.
Hmmmm.....what else do I do! Oh, I start looking at maternity clothes even though I won't need them for awhile. I am not a big fan of most because they have those ties in the back. However, I have found some websites that have really cute tops. If not I will just buy cute tops that I like in a larger size. Who says you "have to" wear maternity clothes?
Oh, then I wonder around the store and cool off. It gets hot in my house in the afternoon.
Well, that is about how all Friday's go for me. I just looked at the clock and it just now turned 4, I swear it should have been 4 like 30 minutes ago. Okay, well I will leave you all be. Have a good weekend.
1 comment:
Ahh! I am so excited for you guys! congrats! Yes, don't even mess with the maternity shirts... you can find way cuter (and cheaper) tops by just buying regular shirts a size bigger. Suggestion... DO invest in a couple of really cute maternity jeans!
Post a Comment