Okay, so if you get the baby's website your just going to get a double dose.
My doctor's appointment was yesterday. I was pretty disappointed especially after being there 2 hrs. Not much happened, other than the normal check up stuff. However, we did get to hear the baby's heartbeat which we love to hear. The heartbeat was 155, slower than last time but still good. Dr. Tinker (yes that is he's last name) said that everything is looking good. I really wanted an ultrasound but I guess beggers can't be choosers.
I am slowly growing a little belly, but it is not much. I have definitely grown in the bust area and Kelby and the people from work keep talking about them. Hey, they have feelings too!Ha! I am down to two pairs of jeans that I can wear without my Bella Band. However, I think I am about to be down to one, the others were a little tight yesterday. I have yet to buy any preggo pants because I don't it is necessary just yet. I am waiting until I get a little bigger in the belly, I am thinking another month.
My nerves are finally going away after this week and I think it finally hit that I am having a baby. Kelby and I have pretty much got an idea on the nursery. I can't wait to put it all together. I ordered our crib this week but it won't get here until March or April. We also decided on a stroller and carrier. I just am ready to buy a little outfit even though I don't know the sex and won't until May 25th. I love this baby so much and it hasn't even made it into the world. God is pretty amazing the way he works!
1 comment:
Yes, it is amazing! I am still so excited for you! Girl go buy some maternity pants! You will be so happy when you do! Then you will realize just how uncomfortable you were before! I got some jeans from Mimi maternity when I was pregnant with Cason, and I loved them so much...I wore them every other day!
Post a Comment