Monday, November 23, 2009

Hungry,Hungry Hippo

Well, we are now into our 2nd trimester as of Saturday. Yippee! The past couple of weeks my hunger has subsided but it came back with a venegence. Both Saturday and Sunday night I have woken up on numerous occasions dying of hunger. I think this baby is going to be a tubalicious, which is fine with me except for the birthing part! Yikes! No really I try to eat somewhat descent especially if I had a heavy lunch. I haven't weighed myself in awhile,not sure if I really want to. The pants are all snug so no more zipping or buttoning for me. I usually where a bella band with my skinny jeans. The belly has not yet poked out, I can't wait until it does. It pooches here and there usually at nights sometimes in the day. Well, this as about exciting this blog is going to get! I know sad!

Kelby and I head to Texas tomorrow night and I am so excited. We are having a friend Mallory take some good pictures of us on Friday. If you saw our engagment pictures they were pretty bad, but that was my fault. So I am looking forward to getting some nice pictures other than our wedding pictures. We also get to watch my brother-n-laws football team play in a playoff game and celebrate my nephews 7th birthday. I can't believe he is getting so big!

No comments: