Friday, January 29, 2010

My Days Are Filled....

with getting ready for baby. As most of you know getting ready for baby takes a lot of preparation. So when I am not working I fill my days with registering, getting the nursery prepared and mainly working on baby bedding. I have pretty much completed the bumper just a few stitches here and already finished the quilt. Next thing on my list of to do's is the drapes for the closet. Since the weather is pretty gross around here I will hopefully get one panel started tomorrow.


So if any of you gals out there who are preggo and or know some one in need of baby bedding give them mine name. Here are some pictures of my bumper and our friends Lauri and Micah's little boys.
This is Remi's baby bumper, monogrammed
on both long sides in the inside.
The skirt was white linen with the retro check
peeking through. Lauri also wanted some
pillows so I made a little deer face and a
rectangle monogrammed pillow with "Remi."
Here is the main fabric for Baby Davis' nursery
On the inside of the bumper I did soft minky dot.

This is a picture of both the bumper and the

quilt. I did turquoise trim for some more color

and ric rac for the bumper ties.
This is just a side view.


4 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

The bedding looks great! I can't wait to see your nursery when it's all finished. :)

Kipley said...

Let me first say Congratulations on the upcoming baby!! The bedding looks fantastic. Much love-

Courtney said...

Hayley these look so great. I love the choices for baby Davis. You can definitely make my baby bedding. In a few years!

Leigh Ann said...

Love the bedding!! You are so talented. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!!