Sadie just opened her wellies. She loved them!
Trey pulling more gifts out.
Well, sorry it has taken me quite a while to post any Christmas. We had a really good and very busy Christmas. Like most people our trip to Texas didn't start off well because of the unusual snow storm that hit. However, we made it to our destination safely it just took an extra 3hrs. First we went to Odessa and had Christmas with my family for a few days. We had a good visit but my poor mom broke her Fibula when she fell on ice Christmas morning. So the boys (dad and Kelby) helped me cook our turkey, dressing etc. Everything turned out good! Kelby got me an awesome Nikon camera, so that I can take some really good pics of the baby. I love it but have a lot to learn on it. On Monday evening we went to have Christmas with Kelby's dad, Kathy and Alexa. We got some good stuff there too! We even won $48 on our lottery tickets that we get in our stockings. The next night we went to his mom and Bill's had a good meal and opened lots of gifts. The girls (d0gs) enjoyed themselves too during the holidays. They loved running around out in the country and sniffing the snow. One night Poppy even got to chase some deer that had come up to the house. I wish I had a picture but I was too busy chasing her making sure she didn't go to far.
New Years we spent at Toddi and Bill's where we celebrated with some of their friends. We ate really good Italian hoagies and played lots of games. I barely made it too midnight and then I started getting cranky, so we decided to head back to his dad's house. We even beat them home and it was 2:30, we wound up talking to them for hour. Overall we had a good time but we were ready to come home and sleep in our own beds.
I have more pictures but I have been having trouble posting them all. So more will come later. I will also not post any baby stuff on this blog. The baby has its' own website at babyjellybeans.com. Just look up Baby Davis, password is babydavis.
No comments:
Post a Comment