

So this Friday for my craft project I made a letter "R" for a friends shower. I really enjoyed this project except for cutting out the styrofoam. I couldn't find the soft floral styrofoam, so I had to use the hard kind. Yes, I used real fresh flowers! I can't tell you the flowers I used but I definitley used carnations. I really wish I could rememer the names of the flowers and I should know them since I love flowers. However, it turned out great and these are the final pics.
The baby shower was a hit, we did real southern tradtional shower. We petit fors, quiche, sausage balls, fruit, and a mago mint cooler for the drink. We had beautiful blue hydrageas with white carnations all over the place. In fact we had so many we each got to take some home with us. It turned out to be a great shower and hope that Jessie the guest of honor enjoyed it.
1 comment:
I'm totally impressed with your craft skills! It looks great!
Post a Comment