Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Thoughts, Part 3

1. Did you notice my terrible spelling in the last post? I think I need to read through my posts more thoroughly.

2. We have this mirror that we are trying to sale in our living room. Scout loves to look at herself in it, however, Poppy still hasn't figured it out. In fact last night she started barking at it because she thought it was another dog. I mean the girls hair raised and she tucked her tail getting ready to pounce.

3. Flats with elastic backs hurt your heels. Does anyone feel this way?

4. How many calendars do I really need? Since my noggin' is a little overwhelmed lately I have things on every calendar I own (two work calendars and my iphone). I know it is a bit ridiculous, but I forgot two meetings in January and I can't afford to do that again.

5. I read a blog about Girl Scout cookies, my favs are the Samoas/Caramel Delights. Mmmm...could I have six boxes please.

6. The nursery is nearing completion! yay! Just waiting on the crib.

7. My schnauzer digs, ughhh...! So lately I have been using baby wipes to clean her. They work, plus she is learning that baby smell. Poppy doesn't much care for it.

8. I haven't gone walking in forever, darn this cold weather. I am usually a winter gal but I have some extra weight on me so I need to work out.

9. I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in who knows how long. Seriously! When we got serious on the baby thing I stopped drinking it and drank Sprite instead.

10. Lastly I am finally in my 3rd trimester! yay!

2 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

I can't believe you are so far along...exciting :)

Jill said...

Yay for the third trimester!! And I am dying to see the nursery. Hope you're feeling good!!