eggs, buttermilk and veggie oil.
heavy cream, dark choc. chips and peanut butter.
Does the title not remind you of Mary Poppins? I love that movie, but love this recipe.
Yay! For once I got the pictures in the exact order I wanted them to be in. So you are probably wondering where the idea of these delicious cupcakes came from. Well, I actually got them off of another blog, except that it is actually a cake recipe Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake. The recipe came from the www.bakerella.com she is super talented and has wonderful ideas. I actually made them for our couples shower because I was super excited about making them (especially for a pregnant woman). They were so good I decided to follow the actual recipe and make the cake version for family. I made it this past weekend for lots of family and friends who came in town for our Church Shower.
Yay! For once I got the pictures in the exact order I wanted them to be in. So you are probably wondering where the idea of these delicious cupcakes came from. Well, I actually got them off of another blog, except that it is actually a cake recipe Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake. The recipe came from the www.bakerella.com she is super talented and has wonderful ideas. I actually made them for our couples shower because I was super excited about making them (especially for a pregnant woman). They were so good I decided to follow the actual recipe and make the cake version for family. I made it this past weekend for lots of family and friends who came in town for our Church Shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment