Monday, April 5, 2010

The Official Baby Davis Playlist by Kelby

So Hayley and I consider ourselves music lovers. Hopefully Baby Davis will learn to play an instrument one of these days, something that thus far neither of us have learned to do. In any event, we decided we needed to put together a play list and put an ear bud into Hayley's bellybutton so the baby could get a music vibe going. Hayley left it up to me to pick the tunes, with the only stipulation being the songs be generally "soothing". I managed to sneak in a couple that weren't but for the most part, its pretty chill. I didn't download or buy any new tracks...only using ones in the current library. The list is as follows:
  • Back 2 Good-Matchbox Twenty
  • Beggin'-Madcon
  • Champagne High-Sister Hazel
  • Come Pick Me Up-Ryan Adams
  • Could You Be Loved-Bob Marley
  • Dancehall Dreamer-Pat Green
  • Doctor My Eyes-Jackson Browne
  • Drive-The Cars
  • The Fear-Lily Allen
  • Fix You-Coldplay
  • Flake-Jack Johnson
  • I'm Comin' Home-Robert Earl Keen
  • I'm Not Over-Carolina Liar
  • Is It Any Wonder?-Keane
  • Jet Airliner-Steve Miller Band
  • Kids-MGMT
  • The Kill-30 Seconds to Mars
  • Lay It All On You-Wade Bowen
  • My Friends-Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • One More Goodbye-Randy Rogers Band
  • Reptilla-The Strokes
  • Santeria-Sublime
  • Shakin'-Rooney
  • Sideways-Citizen Cope
  • Silver Lining-Rilo Kiley
  • Sing-Travis
  • So Fresh, So Clean-Outkast
  • Solsbury Hill-Peter Gabriel
  • Spotlight-MuteMath
  • Steady As She Goes-The Raconteurs
  • Superstition-Stevie Wonder
  • Sweet Surrender-Sarah McLachlan
  • The Tracks of My Tears-Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
  • Walking In Memphis-Marc Cohn
  • Who I Am-Wade Bowen
  • Why Georgia-John Mayer
  • Winter Winds-Mumford & Sons
  • Wish You Were Here-Pink Floyd
  • 6th Avenue Heartache-The Wallflowers

No comments: