Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's 11pm and I am up, It's Random Thoughts Time...

Right now my child is sleeping and I am anticipating him waking up for feeding time. I got some pretty descent rest last night unlike my husband who took care of Lincoln so I am not tired just yet.  I have lots on my brain of random things. You could probably care less about most of the things but I am going to type them anyway.  Maybe I can mildly entertain you!!

1. Lincoln has fallen backwards on the whole sleeping bit. The past two weeks since we got back from Texas have not gone so well.  Love my little man but sure would like him to go back to sleeping at least 4hrs. in the night.
2.  Lincoln is 2mo. old and had shots today.  He did pretty well or that is at least what we thought. 
3. Happy...that my husband bought some sod for our desert part of the backyard. I can't wait until it takes to the yard.  Hopefully this will be the beginnings of making our enormous backyard pretty.  Also, I hope that it will diminish the massive dirt flow into our home because of Scout and Poppy.
4. My toes are going numb right now.
5. Kelby is planning something for our anniversary and I keep trying to get him to tell me. I love surprises and I really don't want to find out.  It sure is fun seeing if he will slip up!
6. We are going to Myrtle Beach and Charleston soon.  It has been a long time since I have been there.  I can't wait to be by the ocean and walk all around cute Charleston.
7.  I have lost most of my baby weight, just need to light a fire under me and tone up.
8.  Super excited about my college buddy coming in town for a while. We are definitely hitting up Raifford's it is a Green Family must.
9.  Really ready to hear from my clients.  We are working on rearranging existing furniture and some new furniture pieces.  I have sent them plenty of emails and they have yet to answer.  However, they did tell me they weren't in any rush,  But I am! Momma needs a paycheck!ha
10. Lastly me and my college girlfriends are going on a trip for two of their 30th birthdays (I have already surpassed 30).  I can't say where we are going because one of them blogs....so sorry Kelly you will just have to wait until Sept.

Hope you enjoyed "the dish." Tune in next time.

4 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

enjoyed :)

Jill said...

Pictures??? I need a little Lincoln fix! When I hear anything about S.C. I always think of you because I remember how much you love it! Have fun!

The Wardlaw's said...

I hate secrets! I want to to know where you are going celebrate dirty 30s! How did we get so old??

The Wardlaw's said...

I hate secrets! I want to to know where you are going celebrate dirty 30s! How did we get so old??