Okay, so I went on a little blog hiatus because I got really mad that I couldn't post pictures. Hopefully, I've figured all that out now. All of these photos are from our recent trip to Texas. There were really so many pictures, but here are just a few from the trip. We first went to Abilene, Kelby's hometown, where his mom's friends threw me a shower. These are a couple of fave's from the Abilene shower.
Check out this great shirt that Lincoln got. His cousins, Parker, Cash, and Grace got him a Run DMC shirt! He also got some great pearl snap shirts from the grandparents and a pair of spurs from his uncle!This is another gift, the sock elephant...not to be confused with the sock monkey!
After the shower in Abilene, I made my way back to my hometown, Odessa, for another shower, this time thrown by some of mine and my mom's friends. While we were there, Lincoln got to meet some of his other cousins.
Lincoln got to hang out with Sadie, who is 5, Jak (who Lincoln already met in Memphis) who is 7, and Trey, who is 3. He was really in awe of his cousins, and a little overwhelmed at times.
He has really started smiling and cooing a lot. Here he is with my mom, MeMe. He loved smiling at his MeMe and PaPa a lot.
This last pic is his 4th of July shot. This is Lincoln with Kelby's cousin Cassie. I really like this pic of them.





No comments:
Post a Comment