Okay, I am really getting peaved at the new update for blogspot. As you can tell below that there are no pictures! When I did the draft the pictures were there and now they are not. Why am I having trouble?! Anybody have some ideas on getting these pictures posted? I am all ears.
Meanwhile this is what we have been up to:
My sister and nephew came to visit for a few days.
Lincoln's grandpa,grandma, and Auntie Alexa came to visit. We did lots of shopping! Mommy got some new clothes for her birthday except the bottoms are a little bigger size than I would like.
However, I got some really cute gold shorts, little sailor top and ruffle pink tank from Anthropologie (my absolute most fav store). I got another top, cute gold bracelets, and black shorts from Nanna Repub.
We ate good food, drank some good wine, and had wonderful shakes from Ben & Jerry's.
We also tried church, we had to leave early though. Lincoln had a meltdown.
This past week:
We rested!!
I painted another coat on our front door now I just have the other two doors to do.
Touched up and hung up Lincoln's awesome art from our friend Laura.
(she just found out a few weeks ago that she is having twins!)
Took Lincoln on his first walk in the BOB, love it!
Lincoln went to his first Italian Fest party that our friends Lauren and Jamie threw. He was super good and slept great that night.
On Sunday we went to our new friend Carter Rodwell for his Sip n' See. Carter is 4 days younger than Lincoln. His mommy and I met through Jr. League.
Then mommy went to her clients house to start getting back to work.
(No I am not crazy! I am feeling good and can always tote my little man around while working)
Finally, Lincoln slept 5 hours last night before his next feeding! This was awesome.
2 comments:
Ok. I am dying for some pictures! I couldn't pull up the pics from the other post either. Congratulations! I may be partial to little boys, but they are wonderful and full of life. So much for down time for the next 18 years! So happy for you both.
Oh no, I missed y'all at the Sip and See:( I couldn't stay long because I had to go to lunch for my "fiance's" birthday. It's so weird saying that. lol
We all need to get together soon!
Post a Comment