Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yay, Halloween!

Halloween morning, ready for oatmeal and fruit.

At Gallagher's Halloween party.

Sleepy Baby Elephant & Pumpkin

Trick or Treat Lauren

Still trunkin' and happy

Okay enough, I am ready for my bottle and bed!

Lincoln had an awesome Halloween.
We unfortunately missed our Trunk of Treats
because we were just getting back in town from visiting family in Longview.
So we had to find some way to wear our costume.
He was an Elephant if you can't tell, by far the cutest I have ever seen.
We went to my friend Sarah's kiddie Halloween party, he did rather well
but fell asleep on daddy as we walked out.
He then woke up just in time to go get his special treat from our friends the Russells.
He got a Memphis tiger stuffed animal and Tiger pj's.
He is going to be Tiger ready for the basketball games.
Next, we walked down our street and visited our fun neighbor Duane.
Him and his partner always decorate their house really neat for Halloween.
Lastly, we went to see the Britts so they could see him in full costume.
And then we took more pics and went to bed.
I think overall he enjoyed his first Halloween.

2 comments:

Kipley said...

Totally agree!...by far the most adorable elephant that I have ever seen! What a cutie!

The Davidson Family said...

He is sooo cute! Love the costume!