Tuesday, January 4, 2011

S.L.A.C.K.E.R

Yes, I might be the only mother yet to post anything about my Little Man's First Christmas.  I never thought I would be that mom. 
My mom was great at photos etc. with my sister when she was born. Then.....baby #2 came and well my baby book was barely filled out and there really aren't a lot of pictures of me.  I have told my mom ever since I could remember when that I would not be like that with either of my children. Now, I feel like that mom.  How did this happen to me? Ughh..  I mean don't get me wrong I have tons and tons of pictures/video of my child but have yet to print them or even put them in a book.  So one of my resolutions that is in reach is to play catch up with printing,placing,and writing everything down. 
So next post is going to be an ode' to my Little Man Lincoln. (Mainly Christmas)

No comments: