Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh Mother Nature...

what wonderful weather you have given us.  Thanks to you we have been able to walk pretty much everyday. Awesome?! Yes, you were so kind to us except for the fact that my entire family got the stomach bug.  Oh, and....the fact that when I went walking and decided to jog back dog and baby tow you decided to place an object in my way, therefore I sprain my ankle. Arghh...so instead of getting to enjoy the lovely 75 degree weather outside, I plopped my butt on the couch with my foot elevated. 
I am now debating on whether to call the doctor or just tough it out.I can walk on it much better today.
Also since I was unable to move around for about a day and a half I was unable to knock out my to do's. Now I am playing catch up.
I pray that my ankle is on the verge of recovery and that I can get out and enjoy the lovely weather to come this week. However, I hope this time  I will miss the lovely branches that fall from your trees.
Limping is just not attractive.
Can I blame you for the object being in my way?or that my whole entire family got the bug?
Probably not because I was born a klutz and my son does go to daycare 3 days a week.
Sigh....

No comments: