watching Lincoln play in his drawer, cooking our supper with No Country for Old Men. I know, I know not the best movie to have on with a child in the house. Heck he isn't even paying attention, like I said before he loves playing in his drawer. Lincoln and I are daddy-less this week, yep Kelby went off and left us for Long Island of all places!
So while I am here in the kitchen I thought I would make time for my blog. I am sitting here trying to decide what I am going to do when Lincoln goes to bed, he is trying to crawl under the pull out drawer as I write. He was not successful, his head is a little big as well as his body. Today, he found out he is still little enough to crawl under our new sectional. I turned around and didn't see him anywhere but heard him. Finally, I look under the sofa and there he is trying to crawl back. These are some of the every day occurances here at the Davis house.
Okay so now back to what I was going to try and accomplish tonight. CLEAN! I know it is wierd but....I try not to clean while Lincoln is awake, I am afraid of fumes. Next on the list finish making the last two of 5 baby bibs. Yes, there are lots of baby happenings everywhere. Some are about to be here in just a few weeks. Lastly, which I am still debating on is start to make Lincoln's birthday banner. Maybe I will just start on the letters or maybe I will finish playing catch up on my journal entries. Oh, the night is young after Lincoln goes down for the count.
No comments:
Post a Comment