It has been way....too long since I have posted about our little man [aka:buddy] He is goin' and a blowin'!
My friend Jill is doing a count down for her son August birthday and I thought that was such a great idea. I hope that I will be good at this and do a post every week with a little help from my hubby. We are 22 days from his actual Birth day 5-10-10. And....we are are 26 days from the big sha-bang.
Here are just a few pictures to count down with.



3 comments:
Yay, now I'll have a regular blog to read! I love that sweet little boy. I feel like you were just blogging about his nursery bedding and packing your hospital bag, now he's about to turn 1!!! Exciting while heartbreakingly fast, huh?
I cannot believe he is almost one! I feel like you were pregnant with Lincoln just yesterday! He is such a cutie. Can't wait to see what all you do for his party...it is sure to be the cutest!
He is the cutest, Hayley! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I feel like I was just sitting on your couch holding him for the first time :)
Post a Comment