Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Great Expectation Part 2: Gifts and Decorations

Well, here is the final post on L's birthday. It only took me two weeks! If you don't have kids now sure you have time to blog a lot but as soon as baby is around it is hard to make that time.  I am going to try at least to do one post of week even if it kills me. So here we go gifts and decorations:
Homemade Banner
(burlap, quilters cloth, household jute twine, & letter templates)
Easy Peasy!

Just a close up.

Loved the table.
I used a off white table cloth and used the extra burlap from banner.
We had fun glass that said "Cheers Ya'll."
I also had two borrow drink dispensers one with lemonade the other with Spring Fling.
I had my dad make the table cards to describe the sliders and used clear glass vases for some of the dessert , fun swirly straws and jalepeno poppers.

Party favors!
Everyone has to have one (or at least the kiddos)
Again, extra burlap and left over ribbon and fabric from other craft projects.

All around the yard we had lights hung with colorful paper lanterns.
Got a great deal on Paper lanterns from Luna Bazaar.
The table cloth borrowed from my neighbor, isn't it cute!



It was a long fun filled day, now off to bed!

I wish I had taken more time in taken pictures of the crafts I did.  It really was cute and the pictures do not do it justice.
I hope you enjoyed the party!
Tune in later I will be posting more craft projects from numerous baby showers going on. And....money saving personalized baby gifts made from the heart.

1 comment:

annecase said...

So sad we couldn't be there. Case asks to go see Lincoln all the time!