Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Failure on the Rebound

I am not talking relations here people. Unless you are just that attached to blogging.

Monday while on a playdate with my friend Jessie and her son Carter the neglection of our blogging came up. She is Little Me,Queen Bee, and always has some kind of give-a-way or informtaion on new products. We got to talking about our blogs and how yet, we love our children but we didn't want our blog to be completely and totally about our lives.(Even though i consider our lives pretty great) So, i am afraid that is where my blog has pretty much gone. I wanted this blog to be about my family but also about my love for design.

So.....since i have only posted one time about design and my LVR being part of the main topic, i plan to do more. I will say since that post about decorating our LVR that we have gotten a mid-century sofa sectional,new window treatments, and pillows on the sofa. Slowly but surely we are going to get there. I am hoping to post more on our house which I am planning to have some things completed before our Halloween party. Cross your fingers!! And also on some of my favorite go to's for today's design both indoor and outdoor. If you check out LONNY in my favs, they have great/fun room layouts.

No comments: