Tuesday, February 28, 2012

L is for Lincoln

This little guy is growing so fast. Everyday he learns something new and everyday is an adventure.

Things we are doing:
1. Saying buddies names, Hadley, nanna (Anna), Case.
2. He has used about every possible large toy to climb on top of to reach the tv. (They are now in the attic)
3. Sings alphabet but not completely. He starts with E,F,G and ends with "now I know" then repeats over and over. Too cute.
4. He actually sits still now and allows you to read him a book. So far we go to "Brown Bear, Brown Bear," and Sandra Boyton books.  I am so glad that we got back to this point.  I really missed reading him books but it just wasn't worth the fight for awhile.
5. Lincoln can pretty much point to every body part and say what it is.  Kelby and I are usually the dummies for this. There is a lot of eye poking!
6. I think his first close to sentence was "Poppy got ball."
7.  He loves to watch "moomies" or as we say movies. Lincoln is addicted to ALL Shreks and I am finally getting him to start liking Monsters,Inc.
8.  He really likes Chugginton but that is if mommy can remember the time.  Of course we still love to sing and dance with Yo Gabba Gabba.
9.  Football is also a new love of ours.  However, he is a little confused and thinks basketball is football.  He loves basketball too! GO TIGERS! or HORNS!
10. Eating well....that is different everyday.  Still not a huge fan of meat but slowly getting there.  Yogurt, popsicles, popcorn, veggies, fruit, oatmeal, doughnuts, cereal, chik-fil-a nuggets, french fries and any pasta.

No comments: