Thursday, May 15, 2008

Have you Ever Been To Seattle...

Have you ever been to Seattle....well I feel like I live there. I now completely understand why Seattle has a high suicide rate. Since Kelby and I have lived here in Memphis it seems that it has been raining non stop. Now, most Texans wouldn't complain about the rain, however, just come live in Memphis for a little while. Kelby and I have found it extremely boring when it rains. You just can't have as much fun, there is only so much you can do. It really stinks when it rains on the weekends, Kelby and I usually pick up the house and work outside but not when it's raining. There is only so much house work you can do while it is raining, plus who wants to do house work the entire time. We all (including our dogs) get a little cabin fever after too long. It is raining right now as we speak, and I don't mean a little sprinkle here and there, I mean down pour. So this story leads to me being extremely excited to go home to Texas for a week. Hopefully the rain will not follow us there!

That's right were headed home and I can't wait! Don't get me wrong I love Memphis but my job is making me crazy, plus we all need a break. We will be headed towards Abilene probably for Sat. and some of Sun. Then we will go to Midland/Odessa where I will stay most of the week. Kelby will leave on Weds. heading back towards Dallas. He is going to go fishing with his boys from college. I will be headed to Mckinney on Fri. to visit my sister's family. I can't wait to see how much my niece and nephews have grown. Overall, I wish I could be there at the snap of my fingers.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers! Call or email me with updates as you go to the Dr. I have family members that have gone through a lot of the fertility stuff so I am interested to hear how things go for you. I know it will work out, those doctors can almost work miracles these days.

Does Jamie have a blog? Tell her congrats for me!

Leigh Ann said...

Oh yeah! I am so glad you are getting to visit the Lone Star State. Have fun and if you have any free time give me a call:)
Be Safe!

campers said...

Hey Girl ~ So I am a little behind on catching up on everyone's blog! So glad to find yours! Missed seeing you in A-town!