Well, the Letrozole didn't work this month. So no Baby Davis just yet! Kelby has be good about keeping our hopes high. He told me yesterday that at least we know the medicine work. (In earlier blog progestrone 27/6%, whick means I had two eggs drop.) I on the other hand am slowly giving up. Kelby will be out of town for two weeks this month, right when I am to ovulate so no baby making this month. I guess we will just have to wait till next month. Keep us in your prayers especially for me because lately I am just not optimistic about our odds of conceiving.
4 comments:
Hey girl! So good to hear from you! Trey and I will be praying for you...don't give up hope!
Hayley, I know of much grimmer circumstances than yours and the couples were still successful in conceiving. I understand that you are down, and that is only to be expected, but try to keep your hopes up and your spirits high. You guys will be parents one day. Call me sometime when Kelby is out of town, remember I'm a temporary widow also.
we are praying for sure....looks like so much fun popping fireworks!
Hayley, dont give up!! We will continue to pray for y'all! We love y'all! Crystal
Post a Comment