Here is Scout taking a view of the cars passing
by. Kelby and I always get a kick of her beard
because when she is done sticking her head out
the window it stays exactly how you see it.
No Hair Gel For This Gal!
And here is a funny pic of Poppy taking a breath
of fresh air. This really cracked us up, because
her lips were flapping in the air.
Kelby and his dad lighting our firecrackers. They
were pretty wussy but it was still fun.
Alexa, Kelby's little sis had a lot of fun. She of
course like any girl loved the sparkles. Yes, we
spelled our names with them!!
This is Alexa lighting her very first firecracker.
She was pretty nervous but got the hang of it
after a while.
Okay I am really bad about my blogging lately it seems like eveyone is like that lately. Hey, what can we say it is summer. Well, for July 4th weekend Kelby and I were in Abilene for just a short weekend. We stayed with Kelby's dad on the 4th and had great time popping fireworks. I was like a little kid in the candy store. It has been a while since I've popped them. Alexa, Kathy and I first started with sparkles spelling our names and being goofy. Then the boys lit what we thought were going to be pretty big ones. However, they weren't so big I think there might have been like two and the rest were like fountains. Then that Saturday we went to Kelby's cousin Cassie's wedding, she married Ryan Feerer, Jamie Feerer's brother. So I got to visit with Jamie and her husband Knox so that was good. It was a really cute wedding and I wish I had some pictures, however, I didn't charge my battery before we left and my camera was out for the rest of the trip. That evening we picked up my parents who came into town and went out Toddi and Bill's. Alot of Kelby's family were out there and we had a really good time having drinks and popping fireworks again! I also loved holding both of Kelby's newest baby cousins. They are about 3 mo. old a boy and girl from different mommies. They are twelve days apart and were so adorable. Sunday, we went and had breakfast with my parents before they left town and then just relaxed. Monday it was back to Memphis, a 11 hr. drive but it wasn't too bad! The girls were wonderful the whole trip and now are making up for the lack of sleep they had. They played really hard.
Now, a littl update on my body or hormones or eggs, however, you would like to put it. Well, the medicine definitely did it's job. NO WE AREN'T PREGO! However, my doctor gave me a phone call yesterday to fill me in. See before Kelby and I left for Texas I had to get blood drawn. Everytime I ovulate now especially on the meds I have to get my blood taken 7 days later. This tells the doctor a couple of things: 1 that I am ovulating, 2 That my progestrone level this month was 27.6% (that's really high if you didn't know) and 3 My doctor said that with this high level of progestrone that I more than likely dropped two eggs. Yeah!! It just makes me feel good that the meds are working so far. I guess now it is just a waiting game to see if what my friend Jamie Green and the movie Juno call "my eggos are preggo." So pray a whole lot that we found the trick!
1 comment:
I will definitely pray that your eggos are prego! Glad you had a fun trip to A-Town.
Post a Comment