Hello everyone - I know it has been a long time since I have blogged. There really hasn't been to much going on. A couple of weekends ago I went and visited my friend Jamie in Colorado. She is soon to give birth to Mr. Brodie Truitt (actual Due Date Jan. 4th), to me that is not far away to her it might be an eternity. The next weekend Kelby and I ran in the 5k for Race for a Cure. I had been wanting to run one for awhile and finally got off my keester and did something. It was especially close to my hear because Jamie's mom passed away after fighting a very long battle with breast cancer. Not only did I run in for Deb and all the women out there but also for those who have passed in my life of various cancers. Now I will have to admit that I did not run the entire thing because if you know me well enough I am not a big runner. Kelby however is very good! So I ran about 2 miles of the run, which is pretty good I must say. Kelby ran the entire thing just under 26 minutes, WAY TO GO BABE!
Today, I went and cast my vote, after waiting 3hrs. Yep, that's right 3hrs and I was in my boots with heels so you can only imagine. At least I had some good peeps around me to talk to. I was joking that Kelby would be out of class by the time I got done. Guess what he did! Well, I hope in the end that my vote will have been with the winner of this campaign.
So, that is about it. Like I said not much going on. However, if anything exciting does happen I will let you know.
2 comments:
Hey there Hayley!
I am glad you wrote! I didn't know you had a blog either!! Looks like you guys are having fun in TN.....Hopefully we can keep up with each other now!
Only 2 miles? Slacker!
Post a Comment