So, my promise post of our Halloween pics was a little belated. Hey , I have been busy what can I say! Any whoo, unfortunately the party we went to most of the adults did not get the memo that they were to dress up. Or was that we didn't get the memo that nobody was going to dress up?! So we made the best of it!
2 comments:
Hey Hayley! Glad you found me! I didn't realize you were living in Memphis...not too far from me...well, closer than TX. I read enough to see that you are going through fertility treatments. Keep your faith...it will happen. We tried for 3 years and ended up getting pregnant while we were taking a break before our first scheduled IVF treatment. God is good! Email me if you ever want advice. Good to hear from you...Tiffany
Hayley, I love the costumes. You have great Palin look!
Post a Comment