Last weekend my soon to be neighbor had her bachelorette party. The place was dowtown Nashville and we had good fun. The first night we arrived we did the norm. checked in the hotel went to dinner and then met Kim's soon to be sister-n-laws at a bar. We kept it pretty tame that night and it is pretty interesting that when you go to most bars in Nashville they are country bars. Okay, I am exagerating a little bit but most bars downtown were country.
The next morning even though we kept it tame we all seemed to be in a slump. However, that did not stop us from going shopping and out to eat. I think mostly it was our sinuses, but like you want to hear about that. Moving on to the good stuff! So, we get back to the hotel after many hours at the mall, get ready and start the lingerie party. It made me want to go buy all new lingerie, hey I got some good Vicki Secret cards that might just help with that. I know Kelby wouldn't complain,ha! Okay sorry for the side track, so after the lingerie party which involved some wine, champagne, and shots that went a long with a game we headed for dinner. At this time everyone is still holdin there own, I think Kim might have been getting a little tipsy but she is as big as my pinky. Then we headed to the "Stage" which is Kim's favorite place to go when she is in Nashville. Yep, it was a country bar that was packed to the brim. In fact we got in the back way which helped get us in a little quicker. We did enjoy the gossip that Kevin Costner was in the same area as us, some that sped up a little of the time while waiting. Finally we all get in and have a great time! Kim got up on stage a couple of times with the band and danced a little, had lots of shots, and enjoyed herself! That's what is all about.
Overall we had a great time, the next morning however was another story. Kim's sisters and I went and had breakfast @ 10 before our supposed check out time. Kim was feeling so hot so we had to change the check out time until later so she could rest and let the good times roll. Finally we got her in the car about 2 and headed home. She was a trooper and when asked if she had a good time even though feeling like crap at the time she said "I had a Great Time."

1 comment:
Looks like you guys have been having fun!!! I will call you very soon, just been a little out of it. Thank you for all your sweet comments you have left me and mostly for the prayers. You continue to be in my prayers as well. Have you done the IUI yet? Keep me posted.
Post a Comment