This just a little update on the baby situation. This past Saturday morning Kelby and I went to have an ultrasound to see if we were able to have an IUI. The ultrasound tech. said my lining was good and thick and that there were plenty of follicles (eggs). So we were fortunate that the Letrozole had not been thinning out my lining. The next step was for Kelby to "release the boys," and then they got all washed up. It took about hour so in the meantime the nurse told us to grab some breakfast. As soon as we got back we were called in to finish the treatment. It basically was like a pap shmear, as most of you know it isn't the most comfortable thing. Then they grab the syrenge,which contained our little soldiers and squirted it in. So here is hoping that they swam fast and didn't run into any walls, which they shouldn't have because they are placed right where the egg drops.
Main reason I am writing is to keep us in your prayers. Most of the time the IUI doesn't work the first time so I am trying not to get my hopes up. However, lots and lots a prayers might just cheer our little soldiers on. I am sure everybody will hear if this little treatment will wind up working for us. Thanks for any and all prayers in advance.
3 comments:
wishing, hopeing, and praying
Sending out my support for your troops! Praying for sweet success!
You are always in my prayers!
Post a Comment